Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 2 begins

I haven't been on much the last couple of days, haven't been feeling well. But I'm back! I finished up the first week, now it's on to the second block in the Self Healing from Trauma. I will say that yes, I made it out of bed this weekend, and even got out of the house both days. So yay.

This week I am making a list of things that I enjoy doing. So let's start with that. I love to
~read, it relaxes me and takes me out of myself for a while
~write, because I can just be me, no holds barred, on paper(or computer)
~cross stitch
~watch funny movies.

Today I am going to read, because I could use some relaxation. I am going to place one restriction on my reading however... no self help books or anything non fiction. It sometimes stresses me out more, and overwhelms me. So this week, I am sticking to fiction. Happy fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment