Friday, March 12, 2010

Haven't posted this week

I know I've not really posted much this week, sorry about that! The week 3 block is a bit more challenging than the last two, and it's going to take me some time to get it done. I have been having a moderately decent week... went to bed at a decent time the last couple nights so was up around 9 or 10 each day.... that's definitely an improvement. I have usually just stayed up all night, because sleeping at night is often triggery. So I would sleep half the day literally, which doesn't really make for a progressive day. Hopefully I can get my sleep back on track, that would be awesome.

I am going to be a mother, that is becoming more scary each day. I worry about if I'll give him enough love, if I'll protect him the way I should, if the man I eventually marry (when I find him) will hurt him. That is my biggest fear. I'm going to be a single mom, and when I meet a man I want to be with, I'm afraid I'll end up marrying someone who harms my child. And I would never forgive myself. All I can do is tell myself that I am powerful enough to break the cycle... and hope like hell that I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment