Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry everyone, I got busy for a couple of days! Anyways, I am still following the goals for the week 2 block, and have managed to accomplish my goal daily. I went to a movie with one of my favorite people this week, Alice in Wonderland 3d... it was a great movie! I also got out and did some shopping with another of my fave people, and took some time out for myself to sit in the hot tub and relax. So I feel very confident about my accomplished goals this week. I do need to work on my outlook/attitude, but I think that will come in time. I think that one main thing I want to accomplish with all of this healing work, is to just be happy. Not have every day be amazing, or have everything always go right for me, because that is just not realistic. But just to be happy in myself and in my life. To feel content, even during the difficult times.

Honestly, I think that happiness and contentment are two of the most important things in life. Because then the bad seems not so bad, and the good seems even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment